Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A great Tuesday

Started the day off w/my morning bike ride to work...the road (aka war zone) due to construction is getting better by the day...

Had a great seminar on diversity and other neat things...4 hours long but the leader was awesome...

Came home and got ready for my meeting at the Rockingham Roundtable. I love this group..so open to chat about things and tonite we all got a few good laughs...muchly needed I think...

checked FB when i got home..and had a wonderful note from a PMC (Pan Mass Challenge) rider who understands my concern...tough economy, no extra money but need to do this ride..life long dream...at any rate, wrote back, thanked her...someone heard my horn tooting for help...

All in all a good Tuesday...time for Wed..let's see what t'row brings at the 'yard...

keep in touch...
enjoy your week...

looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment